If you see the lesson, but you don't see the images, you need to upload those images. This is normally a step in the AutoPublish process. But if you missed it the first time around, you can still add images to your lesson.
- Go to "CALI AutoPublish". Click the Published Lessons link (or Unpublished Lessons if you have yet to publish this lesson to which you want to attach images).
- Click on the lesson to which you want to add images.
- Scroll down to the "Media Files to Upload" boxes. Click "Choose File" next to the image you want to add. The name of the image should match the name of the file you want to upload.
- Then navigate to the appropriate image on your hard drive and add it. Do this for each of the images you want to add.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and push save to upload the images.