The following CALI law lessons have been reviewed and are also recommended for legal studies and paralegal students.
Faculty should download the Teacher's Manual to read the peer review of this lesson. The Teacher's Manual includes suggested course adoption for many of these lessons, as well.
- "Anatomy of a Case" - Brian Huddleston (LR47); 15 minutes
- "Legal Research 101: The Tools of the Trade" - Sheri Lewis (LWR08); 40 minutes
- "The Marital Status" - Len Biernat (FAM23); 40 minutes
- "Marriage Regulations" - Janet Richards (FAM18); 45 minutes
- "Statutory Interpretation" - Ronald Brown (LCS03); 1 hour
- "Where Does Law Come From?" - Diane Murley (LCS04); 1 hour
Advanced lessons are generally not recommended for paralegal-level students, but can be used if you already have a grasp of the concepts or are looking for a challenge.
- "Child Custody Jurisdiction" - Andrea Charlow (FAM10); 2 hours
- "Support Jurisdiction" - Andrea Charlow (FAM02); 2 hours