The following CALI law lessons have been reviewed and are also recommended for legal studies and paralegal students.
Faculty should download the Teacher's Manual to read the peer review of this lesson. The Teacher's Manual includes suggested course adoption for many of these lessons, as well.
- "Anatomy of a Case" - Brian Huddleston (LR47); 15 minutes
- "Civil and Criminal Statutes" - Ronald Eades (TRT16); 40 minutes
- "Comparative Fault" - Martin Davies (TRT07); 45 minutes
- "Hold 'Em, Fold 'Em, Walk Away or Run, When to Stop the Search" - Y. Jones (LWR31); 1 hou
- "Decision Point: State or Federal" - Yolanda Jones (LWR13); 30 minutes
- "The Legal Research Game: Fee or Free Edition" - Yolanda Jones (LR58); 1 hour
- "Drafting Contracts Using 'Shall', 'May' and 'Must'" - Debra Cohen (LWR05); 45 minutes
- "Ethical Considerations of Legal Memo Writing" - Melissa Weresh (LWR41); 45 minutes
- "Legal Research Methodology" - Scott and Strutin (LWR07); 1.5 hours
- "Legal Research 101: The Tools of the Trade" - Sheri Lewis (LWR08); 40 minutes
- "Reasonable Person" - Ronald Eades (TRT06); 45 minutes
- "The Marital Status" - Len Biernat (FAM23); 40 minutes
- "Statutory Interpretation" - Ronald Brown (LCS03); 1 hour
- "Where Does Law Come From?" - Diane Murley (LCS04); 1 hour