Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure 2015
Criminal procedure deals with the set of rules governing the series of proceedings through which the government enforces substantive criminal law.
This series of Federal Rules books, consisting of the Federal Rules of Evidence, Criminal Procedure and Civil Procedure, are powered by the Legal Information Institute at Cornell Law School, and created in partnership with The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI). You may download the books for free, but remember that publishing these books is not free for our organizations.
Take some of what you saved and donate to our friends at LII to keep these books free.
These rules govern the conduct of all criminal proceedings brought in Federal courts.
Our Federal Rules ebooks include:
- The complete rules as of December 1, 2014 (for the 2015 edition).
- All notes of the Advisory Committee following each rule.
- Internal links to rules referenced within the rules.
- External links to the LII website's version of the US Code.
- Creative Commons Licensing