Contact CALI Staff
Posted Tue, 09/01/2009 - 5:05pm by Austin Groothuis
Here's how and why to contact each of us...
Sarah Glassmeyer, Director of Content Development
When to contact Sarah:
- general customer service and tech support,
- questions about authoring legal research/writing lessons
- general questions about lessons
- problems accessing CALI Lessons or creating an account
- CALI Conference sponsorship inquiries -
- media inquiries.
Deb Quentel, Director of Curriculum Development & General Counsel
When to contact Deb:
- questions about the substance of a CALI Lesson,
- CALI Author questions,
- AutoPublish and Lessonlink help,
- if interested in writing CALI Lessons (substantive areas of the law, including legal writing),
- lesson topic ideas,
- Fellowship authoring teams,
- CALI Editorial Board (CEB) membership
- eLangdell Press, open / free casebooks,
- legal and licensing issues about CALI & CALI Author
Elmer Masters, Director of Internet Development
When to contact Elmer:
- CALI website issues,
- Classcaster support.
Sam Goshorn, Software Services Manager
When to contact Sam:
- lesson technical support,
- A2J Author questions,
- technical CALI Author questions.
LaVonne Molde, Director of Membership Services
When to contact LaVonne:
- interest in joining CALI,
- membership billing,
- CALI DVD-ROM shipment questions, - general membership questions,
- CALI Conference questions,
- change membership contact information.
John Mayer, Executive Director
When to contact John:
- CALI Award questions;
- strategic, planning, and policy CALI questions, suggestions, or feedback;
- questions about MediaNotes, eLangdell, or Legal Education Commons;
- A2J, XML/XSLT questions; - partnerships, projects, liaisons with CALI.