S Corporation Taxation: Taxation of the Shareholder: S Corporation Separately Stated Items
This lesson is best used after studying the material in class. Unlike many of CALI's other lessons, this lesson takes a more problem oriented approach to learning the material. The lesson provides students with additional problem sets to work through, allowing students to refine their ability to apply the Code and Regs. to a variety of situations.
More like this
- Taxation of Business Entities: Operations: S Corporation Shareholder Taxation: Separately Stated Items
- Partnership Taxation: Partnership Operation: Partnership Separately Stated Items
- S Corporation Taxation: Termination of the S Election: The Termination of S Election: Consequences
- S Corporation Taxation: Distributions: Distributions of Cash by an S Corporation
- S Corporation Taxation: Termination of the S Election: The Post-Termination Transition Period of an S Corporation