We're hard at work developing free, open eBooks for legal education. If you would like to learn about new and upcoming eLangdell releases, subscribe below.
Meanwhile, here's a sneak preview of titles currently in production:
The following are in production, with publication dates to be determined:
- Bioethics: Professor Browne Lewis
- Copyright: Professor Brian Frye
- International Law - A Survey: Professor Milena Sterio
- Sales - A Casebook, and Sales Supplement (including example contracts) (anticipated for fall 2020): Professor Jane Winn
- Wyoming Workers' Compensation - A Treatise: Professor Michael Duff
- Torts and Regulation: Cases, Principles, and Institutions. Professor John Fabian Witt - fall 2019
New editions for the following books will be ready for fall 2019
- Torts: Cases, Principles, and Institutions, 4th Edition. Professors John Fabian Witt and Karen Tani.
- Basic Income Tax, 7th Edition. Professor William Kratzke
- The Story of Contract Law: Formation, 3rd Edition. Professor Val D. Ricks.
Subscribe to eLangdell mailing list
Revised: July 17, 2019