CALI lessons are written and reviewed by law professors as well as revised by them to remain current. When lessons are no longer applicable, cover material that newer lessons cover or are no longer current we will remove them from the library. If you have questions about removed lessons you may contact Deb Quentel.
- 07/11/2014 Removed Mastering Looseleaf Services (LWR37 ). This lesson is no longer applicable.
- 06/30/2014 Removed Clean Water Act Jurisdiction Podcast (ENV05P). This podcast is outdated.
- 06/10/2014 Removed Contract Tutorials on Damages (CON07). The material is outdated but is covered by numerous other lessons.
- 05/20/2014 Removed the ALWD lessons (LWR10). These are out of date. There are no plans to revise them as the 5th edition eliminates the need for the CALI lessons. More info here.
- 12/24/2013 Removed Contract Formation I (CON02). The material is covered in other lessons.
- 12/24/2013 Removed Same-Sex Relationships (FAM05) Material is outdated. Undergoing revisions.