CALI lessons are written and reviewed by law professors as well as revised by them to remain current. When lessons are no longer applicable, cover material that newer lessons cover or are no longer current we will remove them from the library. If you have questions about removed lessons you may contact Deb Quentel.
- 08/08/2019 Removed Writing Better Law School Exams: The Importance of Structure (EXAM01). This lesson requires Flash Player which is no longer supported.
- 07/16/2019 Removed Jurisdiction and Venue (CIV03). This lesson is outdated.
- 07/16/2019 Removed Judgments as a Matter of Law (CIV04). This lesson is outdated.
- 07/16/2019 Removed Analysis of a Diversity Case (CIV05). This lesson is outdated.
- 07/16/2019 Removed Waiver Under Rule 12 (CIV09). This lesson is outdated.
- 07/16/2019 Removed Summary Judgment (CIV13). This lesson is outdated.
- 07/16/2019 Removed Jurisdiction Over the Person (CIV19). This lesson is outdated.
- 07/11/2014 Removed Mastering Looseleaf Services (LWR37 ). This lesson is no longer applicable.
- 06/30/2014 Removed Clean Water Act Jurisdiction Podcast (ENV05P). This podcast is outdated.
- 06/10/2014 Removed Contract Tutorials on Damages (CON07). The material is outdated but is covered by numerous other lessons.
- 05/20/2014 Removed the ALWD lessons (LWR10). These are out of date. There are no plans to revise them as the 5th edition eliminates the need for the CALI lessons. More info here.
- 12/24/2013 Removed Contract Formation I (CON02). The material is covered in other lessons.
- 12/24/2013 Removed Same-Sex Relationships (FAM05) Material is outdated. Undergoing revisions.