Taxation of Business Entities: Operations: S Corporation Shareholder Taxation: Entity Level Determinations
This lesson is best used after studying Taxation of Business Entities in class. The lesson provides problem sets to work through to allow you to refine your ability to apply the Code and Regs. to a variety of situations involving entity level determination for S Corporation shareholder taxation, including section 1363.
More like this
- S Corporation Taxation: Taxation of the Shareholder: S Corporation Entity Level Determinations
- Taxation of Business Entities: Definition and Formation: S Corporation Formation: Eligibility
- S Corporation Taxation: Taxation of the S Corporation: S Corporation LIFO Recapture Rules
- Taxation of Business Entities: Operations: S Corporation Shareholder Taxation: Separately Stated Items
- Taxation of Business Entities: Liquidations and S Election Termination: S Corporations: Termination of S Election by Revocation