Partnership Taxation: Partnership Operation: Partnership Separately Stated Items
This lesson is best used after studying the material in class. Unlike many of CALI's other lessons, this lesson takes a more problem oriented approach to learning the material. The lesson provides students with additional problem sets to work through, allowing students to refine their ability to apply the Code and Regs. to a variety of situations.
More like this
- S Corporation Taxation: Taxation of the Shareholder: S Corporation Separately Stated Items
- Taxation of Business Entities: Operations: Partnership: Separately Stated Items
- Taxation of Business Entities: Operations: S Corporation Shareholder Taxation: Separately Stated Items
- Partnership Taxation: Sales of Partnership Interests: Basis Adjustments With Respect to Transferee Partners
- Partnership Taxation: Partnership Operation: Partnership Entity Level Determinations