The registration process is the same for all users. The authorization code provides the differing levels of access on the CALI site. To register:
- There is a link titled "register" in the menu bar on the top of the website.
- Fill out the form provided. You will need to chose a username, password and provide an email address.
- You will also need to provide the CALI Authorization Code for your institution. If you do not have the code, your institution's Authorization Code contact can be found on this list. CALI is unable to provide authorization codes over the phone or via email. You will have to get it from your school representative. They are also sometimes kept in the library or on school intranets.
- After typing in the Authorization Code, be sure to hit enter or click the cursor away from the box, as this will initiate the authorization process. Make sure you have a Faculty Authorization Code. This will allow you to use special Faculty Tools on the CALI.
- Fill out the rest of the form and click the "create a new account" button at the bottom of the webpage.