Climate Change 3: An Introduction to and Overview of Climate Change Adaptation
This lesson is the third in the climate change series. It is designed to introduce students to the concept of climate change adaptation -- that is, the processes whereby humans respond to the ecological changes that climate change is causing.
This lesson is the companion lesson to "Climate Change 2: Climate Change Mitigation," which covers the concept of alleviating climate change through the reduction of greenhouse gas concentrations in the atmosphere. Students will benefit from completing these lessons in order.
More like this
- Climate Change 2: Mitigation: The International Dimension
- Climate Change 1: Introduction to Climate Change
- Climate Change 5: Addressing Climate Change Through Existing Environmental Statutes
- Climate Change 4: Addressing Climate Change Through the Common Law
- Constitutional Standing in Environmental Citizen Suits