With CALI's 19th Conference for Law School Computing behind us, we'd like to thank everyone who made it possible: University of Colorado Law and its staff, the attendees, the session speakers, plenary speaker John Palfrey, the sponsors, and the rest of the CALI staff.
Some post-conference notes:
- Conference evaluations: We need your feedback to help improve this conference. So fill out your conference evaluation.
- Session ratings and feedback: You can also rate/comment on the sessions you attended by clicking on individual sessions within the final agenda.
- Conference pics: Conference pictures are posted at CALI's Facebook page...there are over 150 of them so there's a good chance you will find yourself if you attended.
- Session video: We are working on making session video available sometime around or before August. We will announce when those are available.
- Conference Twitter hashtag: in the meantime, those who missed the conference can get a pretty good idea of what they missed by searching twitter for the #calicon09 tag. We had a very active set of tweeters this year.
We'll see you all next summer at Rutgers, Camden for the 20th anniversary CALI Conference extravaganza!