You might be wondering, “is the CALIcon19 Conference worth my time?” In short, YES! Here are five reasons why you should register for CALIcon19:
- Education & Learning: The education program is a robust lineup of 30+ engaging sessions that goes beyond the typical lecture-classroom style. You will leave with an understanding of how forward-thinking professionals are implementing best practices to transform and improve the legal education community.
- Value-added: We understand that budgets are tight these days. This why we have not increased the registration fee from last year. Click here to see everything included with your registration fee. Get your boss on board with you attending CALIcon19. Download and customize this letter that details the benefits your attendance can provide your law school.
- Keynote Headliner – Speaker David Yearwood PH.D., CSTM: Dr. Yearwood brings a wealth of experience in the use of technological tools in education to enhance teaching and learning. Keynote Session Title: The Education Conundrum: Teach as you were Taught, OR Teach for the Future?
- Thursday Night Reception: From a private tour of the Jimmy Carter Presidential Library, complete buyout of Lucky Strike Phoenix, and hosting a virtual carnival, our Thursday Night Reception has become our signature event. This year will be even bigger and better. You’ll be able to test your ability in various sport settings with a modern day twist. Some would say a “Paradigm Shift.”
- Networking Opportunity: With 300+ legal educators and technology professionals in attendance, you will network and build connections with others in the community whom you can swap stories with year-round when it comes to identifying solutions for similar challenges.
Thank you to our SPONSORS!