At its Annual Membership Meeting on Wednesday, January 19, 2022, the Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI) Board of Directors appointed five (5) new members to fill the vacancy of outgoing Board Member Professor Debra Cohen from UDC David A. Clarke School of Law, Jill Smith from Georgetown Law, and Professor Jennifer Martin from St. Thomas University College of Law. We greatly appreciate their contributions in their support of CALI and wish them all the best.
All CALI Board members are unpaid volunteers.
NEW CALI BOARD MEMBERS:
- Alena Allen, Interim Dean, University of Arkansas School of Law – BIO
- Benjamin Carlson, Director of Information Technology Services, University of Connecticut School of Law – BIO
- Larry Cunningham, Dean and Professor of Law, Charleston School of Law – BIO
- Sara Frug, Co-Executive Director, LII / Cornell – BIO
- Stephen Johnson, Professor of Law, Mercer University School of Law – BIO (Re-elected)
- Jenny Wondracek, Director of the Law Library and Professor of Legal Research and Writing, Capital University Law School – BIO