Introducing an audiobook of the CALI eLangdell® book, Passing the Bar: A Quick Reference Guide For Today’s Law Student (1st Edition), by Allie Robbins, Former Director of Academic Skills, CUNY School of Law. The brand new resource is FREE to download.
The audiobook covers topics such as:
- How to make a study plan
- Strategies for successful bar study
- Tips for attacking each portion of the exam
- Taking care of your mental health
Below are links to each audiobook chapter.
The complete audiobook is also available.
- During Law School
- Bar Exam Overview
- Maintaining Your Mental Health
- For Your Loved Ones
- Preparing to Study
- Unlearn What You Learned About Learning
- Reduce Work Obligations and Plan Your Finances
- Disconnect From The Movement
- Use Your Organizing Skills To Organize Yourself: Creating a Daily Schedule
- Where Should You Study?
- Study Groups: To Use or Not To Use?
- Know What Resources are Available to You
- Making Memorization Materials
- Take A Commercial Bar Review Course
- Knowing Your Test Center
- Bar Study Period
- Exam Day
- The Bar is Over