This session will cover the basics of accessibility for online legal content, including ways to improve your website, automated forms, and chatbots. Our panelists will cover a variety of WCAG improvements and language access additions. The session will also explore essential elements of accessibility in disaster preparedness, response, and short-term and long-term recovery. We will discuss ways to improve your technology to ensure meaningful legal help access for all end users.
- Jessica Frank(Speaker)The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction, A2J Author Project Manager
- Sally Chaffin(Speaker)Atlanta Legal Aid Society, Inc, Associate Director, Community Education & Grants
- Jeanne Ortiz-Ortiz(Speaker)Pro Bono Net and the American Bar Association YLD Disaster Legal Services Program, Pro Bono & Strategic Initiatives Manager / Vice Director
- Luigi Bai(Speaker)Lone Star Legal Aid, Project Director of the LSC Disaster Relief Technology Project
- Stephanie Duke(Speaker)Disability Rights Texas and American Bar Association YLD Disaster Legal Services Program, Attorney