The following CALI law lessons have been reviewed and are also recommended for legal studies and paralegal students.
Faculty should download the Teacher's Manual to read the peer review of this lesson. The Teacher's Manual includes suggested course adoption for many of these lessons, as well.
- "Anatomy of a Case" - Brian Huddleston (LR47); 15 minutes
- "Researching Legal Ethics" - Adleman and Niedringhaus (LR43); 30 minutes
- "Ethical Considerations of Legal Memo Writing" - Melissa Weresh (LWR41); 45 minutes
- "General Professional Standard" - Ronald Eades (TRT13); 20 minutes
- "Legal Research 101: The Tools of the Trade" - Sheri Lewis (LWR08); 40 minutes
- "The Marital Status" - Len Biernat (FAM23); 40 minutes
- "Statutory Interpretation" - Ronald Brown (LCS03); 1 hour
- "Where Does Law Come From?" - Diane Murley (LCS04); 1 hour