No. Any time after you complete a CALI Lesson, you can retrieve and print your certificate.
- After logging into CALI, go to your "Lesson Runs" page by following the link from the "CALI Dashboard" dropdown.
- Click on the highlighted percentage score of the lesson that you want a certificate for.
- You will be taken to the "Detailed Score Report" for the lesson.
- At the top of the score report, there will be a link to "print certificate."
- From there you can print the certificate or take a screen shot that can be emailed.