Here's how to change your password on your CALI account:
- Log into CALI with your username and password. The spot to do this is on the dark green bar on the top of the site.
- Hover over your name (if using mouse with pointer) or touch your name (if using tablet or smartphone) and a drop down menu will appear.
- Choose the "account" link. This will take you to a page with your account details.
- Click the edit tab.
- There will be two boxes for password. Type in your new password and then confirm it. Note: The website will tell you how strong your password is, but the only requirement is that it is six characters long.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "save".