Arizona Legal Research: Primary Resources
This lesson is designed to familiarize students with Arizona's primary legal sources. It will also provide a basic understanding of how to use these sources in conducting legal research. No prerequisite knowledge is required to use this lesson.
On completion of the lesson, the student will be able to:
1. Research the Arizona Constitution.
2. Demonstrate how to research using the Arizona statutes.
3. Illustrate how to locate Arizona municipal law.
4. Demonstrate how to find relevant Arizona cases.
5. List the types of documents available from Arizona agencies and the Governor.