Payment Systems: Indorsements Podcast
The topic of this podcast explains what an indorsement is, the different types of indorsements and why they can be important. Indorsements are covered in Article 3 of the Uniform Commercial Code, which is tested by a number of states on the bar examination. At the conclusion of this podcast, you should be able to (1) identify the different types of indorsements and describe how to use them; and (2) explain the reason why indorsements are important.
More like this
- Payment Systems: Indorsement Liability and Transfer and Presentment Warranties Podcast
- Payment Systems: Negotiable Instruments Vocabulary Podcast
- Payment Systems: Employer Responsibility Podcast
- Payment Systems: Liability of the Parties on a Negotiable Instrument Podcast
- Payment Systems: Imposters and Fictitious Payees Podcast