Payment Systems Introduction Podcast
The topic of this podcast is the basic concepts related to payment systems. In particular, this podcast will introduce some of the payment systems, many of which you probably use regularly. At the conclusion of this podcast, you should be able to (1) identify some of the primary payment systems in the United States; and (2) identify some of the statutory and other rules governing these systems.
More like this
- Payment Systems: Negotiable Instruments Vocabulary Podcast
- Payment Systems: Who Can Enforce a Negotiable Instrument Podcast
- Payment Systems: Being a Holder in Due Course: Personal Defenses Podcast
- Payment Systems: Effect of the Instrument on the Underlying Obligation Podcast
- Payment Systems: Who Can Bring a Claim on a Negotiable Instrument Podcast