Corporate Taxation: Distributions: Section 306 Exceptions
This lesson is best used after studying Corporate Taxation: Section 306 exceptions, in class. The lesson includes problem sets to work through, allowing you to apply the Code and Regs. to a variety of situations involving general applicability of these exceptions.
More like this
- Taxation of Business Entities: Operating Distributions and Allocations: C Corporations: Section 306 Exceptions
- Corporate Taxation: Distributions: Consequences on the Disposition of Section 306 Stock
- Corporate Taxation: Redemptions: Substantially Disproportionate Redemptions: Section 302(b)(2)
- Corporate Taxation: Redemptions: Redemptions Not Equivalent to Dividends: Section 302(b)(1)
- Corporate Taxation: Redemptions: Redemptions Terminating Shareholder's Interests: Section 302(b)(3)