Corporate Taxation: Liquidations: Subsidiary Liquidations: Section 332
This lesson is best used after studying Corporate Taxation: Liquidations in class. The lesson provides problem sets to work through to allow you to refine your ability to apply the IRS Code section 332 and Regs. to a variety of situations involving subsidiary liquidations.
More like this
- Taxation of Business Entities: Liquidations and S Election Termination: C Corporations: Effects of Complete Liquidations
- Corporate Taxation: Reorganizations: B Reorganizations: Definition
- Taxation of Business Entities: Redemptions and Partial Liquidations: C Corporations: Section 302(b)(3) Redemptions
- Corporate Taxation: Redemptions: Substantially Disproportionate Redemptions: Section 302(b)(2)
- Corporate Taxation: Liquidations: Corporate Liquidations: Effects on Shareholders: Sections 331 & 334(a)