- This Subject Outline allows you to search for terms of art that correspond to topics you are studying to find related CALI resources.
- The Bar Success and Planning Index lists all CALI resources covering Bar Success and Planning.
- For related resources, see CALI's Law School Success topic.
Passing the Bar Guide
Passing the Bar: A Quick Reference Guide For Today's Law Student, by Allie Robbins, is designed to provide guidance to law students as they prepare to embark upon bar study.
The 1st Edition of the Guide is also available as an audiobook. Each audiobook chapter is provided below. The complete audiobook is also available.
Passing the Bar Guide - Audiobook by Chapter
- During Law School
- Bar Exam Overview
- Maintaining Your Mental Health
- For Your Loved Ones
- Preparing to Study
- Unlearn What You Learned About Learning
- Reduce Work Obligations and Plan Your Finances
- Disconnect From The Movement
- Use Your Organizing Skills To Organize Yourself: Creating a Daily Schedule
- Where Should You Study?
- Study Groups: To Use or Not To Use?
- Know What Resources are Available to You
- Making Memorization Materials
- Take A Commercial Bar Review Course
- Knowing Your Test Center
- Bar Study Period
- Exam Day
- The Bar is Over