Wyoming Legal Research: Primary and Secondary Resources
This lesson provides a general review of legal research and an introduction to Wyoming primary and secondary resources.
On completion of the lesson, the student will be able to:
1. List several primary and secondary legal sources in Wyoming.
2. Explain the Wyoming court system.
3. Define bicameral.
4. Explain how to construct a legislative history.
5. Explain how to construct a search of current regulations from Wyoming state agencies.
6. Discuss how to locate instances of ethics violations.
7. Describe the use of secondary resources in research.