Executory Contracts in Bankruptcy
Executory contracts behave idiosyncratically in bankruptcy. They may be assets or liabilities, depending on their terms. Understanding their treatment by the bankruptcy code and the courts is key.
More like this
- Fraudulent Transfers I- Types
- UCC Article 2A: Part 1- Introduction
- Equitable Elimination of Entity Separation: Veil Piercing, Lender Liability, Equitable Consolidation
- Fraudulent Transfers II- Defenses
- CANINE: Article Nine Problems / Chapter 26- Secured Party Versus Lien Creditor, Future Advances, and Bankruptcy