Contract Tutorials on Remedies - Expectation Damages in Sale of Goods
The lesson takes a look at measuring expectation damages in a sale of goods contract governed by the UCC provisions. The author explains that even though the expectation/mitigation rule is not applicable to the sale of goods contracts, the UCC gives us the same results as common law. The concepts of incidental and consequential damages, as well as expenses saved, are also explained. The lesson ends with review questions on the subject.
More like this
- Contract Tutorials on Remedies- Expectation Damages in Sale of Goods- Buyer does not cover
- Contract Tutorials on Remedies- Expectation Measure
- Contract Tutorials on Remedies- UCC Damage Rules
- Contract Tutorials on Remedies- UCC Damage Rules for Buyers
- UCC Remedies: Buyer's Remedies When the Seller is in Breach