This CALI lesson is designed to demonstrate the secondary and primary legal research sources in New Hampshire while working through a landlord/tenant dispute.
On completion of the lesson, the student will be able to:
1. Diagram the structure of the New Hampshire court system.
2. Explain when secondary sources are a good place to begin legal research.
3. List New Hampshire specific secondary sources.
4. Identify the source of New Hampshire primary legal resources.
5. Explain when to use Legislative history.
6. Identify a source of the "New Hampshire Supreme Court Rules on Professional Conduct."