Judicial Ethics and Conduct - Chapter 3 Review Questions
These questions review the materials covered in Chapter Three of the textbook Judicial Ethics and Conduct, available from CALI's eLangdell website.
On completion of the lesson, the student will be able to:
1. State the language of Canon 2.
2. List two examples of civic involvement that a judge cannot engage in outside of her judicial duties.
3. Explain the standards of behavior that the judge must hold others to in his courtroom.
4. Explain how a judge must treat comments about pending cases made by the attorneys outside of the courtroom.
5. Describe a judge's responsibility if he believes that another judge has a problem with substance abuse.