This lesson provides instruction on conducting Utah legal research using both primary and secondary sources.
On completion of the lesson, the student will be able to:
1. List the sources of primary law in Utah.
2. Distinguish between the Laws of Utah and the Utah Code.
3. Explain the Utah court system.
4. Explain how to conduct a search using the Utah Administrative Code.
5. Discuss how to conduct legislative history research in Utah.
6. List several sources for Utah secondary resources.
7. Create a research strategy using Utah legal resources.