Taxation of Business Entities: Operations: S Corporation Shareholder Taxation: Separately Stated Items
This lesson is best used after studying Taxation of Business Entities in class. The lesson provides problem sets to work through to allow you to refine your ability to apply the Code and Regs. to a variety of situations involving S Corporation shareholder separately stated items. The lesson's questions include analysis of IRS Code section 1366.
More like this
- S Corporation Taxation: Taxation of the Shareholder: S Corporation Separately Stated Items
- Taxation of Business Entities: Operations: Partnership: Separately Stated Items
- Basic Federal Income Taxation: Property Transactions: Section 1231 Mechanics
- Partnership Taxation: Partnership Operation: Partnership Separately Stated Items
- Basic Federal Income Taxation: Property Transactions: Identification of Section 1231 Property